Thursday, August 21, 2008

Finally the day came

From past many months i was thinking of starting my own blog.....place where i can talk with myself....where i can see my thoughts live in the form of words....where i can set free my heart...where i can get peace of mind. Hundred times i created my account in various blogging sites n everytime something use to stop me doing that...i can't play with words well as other blogger does...i m not that fluent in English...i won't b able to continue blogging, but then i thought blogging is about all this? or there is sumthin else u can get out from blogging. Yes, u can get out ur all frustration, all ur anger, all ur thoughts..n many more things...which i m about to explore. Well, as they say there is no perfect time for ny new begining...u can start nything, at nytime, on ny moment...so here is my new begining...hope it continues like that only...

See u again,
G

No comments: